Marketing Communications effective message communication
Half of the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half.
John Wanamaker 1838 – 1922
We can help guide you through this age-old dilemma and manage your marketing communications activities for you.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a large marketing communications budget it won’t hold you back. What matters is how we get your message to those who will appreciate it, and those who deserve to become your loyal customers.
- Step 1: understand the target market (for your product or service).
- Step 2: develop a compelling message (which has to be really special).
- Step 3: establish the best route to the target customers (to suit the product or service).
- Step 4: develop the collateral for start and finish of the campaign.
- Step 5: deliver the message .
- Step 6: create a sales method for dealing with the enquiries and winning the business.
- Step 7: review, analyse, learn & improve for next time.
Marketing services and methods
* some of these may be outsourced to specialist partners
- Content creation, the message, the detail, the hook & bait
- Brochure design* & production*
- Press releases
- Direct mail, printed and email
- Event management & representation; shows, conferences, seminars, workshops
- Social media activity
- website development*